IONTOPHORESIS: COSMETIC AND HEALTHCARE PATCHES
Iontophoretic Patch Eye contour is an electrodynamic patch with alternating voltaic cells that uses the principle of iontophoresis to enhance significantly the absorption of active molecules allowing to achieve a greater anti-age effect in the eye contour area.
Iontophoretic Patch Eye contour represents the evolution of conventional patches, and is much more effective due to its double action:
1. The electromagnetic field created by the patch generates an ion channel which allows a more efficient
absorption of the active ingredients migrating through the skin.
2. The electro-ionic action creates a "cell massage" that enhances oxygen exchange between the cells, revitalising the connective tissue. Therefore, Iontophoretic Patch Eye contour offers stimuli that increase collagen production, thus enhancing skin elasticity and health.
Formulated with KIGELIA AFRICANA, substance extracted from an African tree.
Native women traditionally have used it for their rejuvenating and firming effect of face and bust.
Moreover kigelia is known by its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, which provides a healthy skin without inflammation or blotch; an antioxidant power that blocks free radicals.
Thanks to its properties is indicated for:
- Prevention of wrinkles, thanks to the firming effect.
- Anti-edema of eye bags, for its anti-inflammatory features.
- Rejuvenate the skin, for its regenerative and antioxidant properties